Frequently Asked Questions
What therapy and coaching formats do you offer?
I work with adults, adolescents, couples and families. I mainly work via videoconferencing but, depending on your location, may be available for face-to-face meetings as well.
What are the payment options?
Credit card is the preferred method of payment, but I accept interac e-transfer payment as well.
Do you have experience with diverse clients?
I work with all human beings, irrespective of gender, racial, sexual, religious or cultural identity.
How frequent are the sessions?
It depends on your goals and your level of motivation. In general, I meet with clients once a week but as our work progresses, we typically meet less frequently.
What if I need to cancel my session?
Please contact me at least 24 hours in advance to change or cancel a session to avoid paying for the missed session.
How much do the sessions cost?
– Individual sessions (50 minutes) are $150
– Short couples sessions (50 minutes) are $175
– Regular-length couples sessions (80 minutes) are $200
Will our sessions be covered by my insurance?
My services are covered by many insurance companies, but you will need to check with your own provider to see if they will cover our sessions. Kindly do so before booking an appointment. Here is my insurance information:
– Registered Clinical Counsellor with BCACC
– Blue Cross Provider
– Member of the Canadian Counseling and Psychotherapy Association
– Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists
– Board Certified Coach with the Center for Credentialing and Education
Schedule an appointment by clicking the buton below or communicate with me any time by filling out the following form.